Three simple ingredients that pack a blend of delicious flavors.
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. asparagus
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red peppers
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over moderately high heat.
- After thoroughly washing the asparagus, clip off the ends, pat dry, and add it to the heated pan.
- Sauté for 3 minutes, or until blanched.
- Remove and set aside on separate serving plate.
- Crack the egg over the same pan and cook sunny-side up.
- Arrange asparagus on serving dish, gently place the fried egg on the asparagus and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and hots.
- Top it all off with Parmesan cheese.
Kali Orexi, Enjoy Your Meal!
Recipe by Thyme with Catherine at http://thymewithcatherine.com/asparagus-madam/