Enjoy this zesty grilled pork right off the skewer or as part of another dish.
- 2 lbs. boneless pork loin country-style ribs, cut in 2-inch cubes
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 3 tbsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. mint
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat your outdoor grill on high heat.
- Combine the meat and all other ingredients in a large bowl, mixing well.
- Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour, turning occasionally.
- Once the meat has marinated, thread it onto a non-stick metal skewer.
- When the grill is hot, spray it down with cooking spray to keep the meat from sticking.
- Place skewers on the grill for about 15 minutes, or until cooked through, turning twice during cook-time. Do not over-cook, as the pork tends to dry out quickly at about 165°.
- Serve immediately off the grill!
- I like it best with a side of pita bread and my Tzatziki Sauce.
Kali Orexi, Enjoy Your Meal!
Recipe by Thyme with Catherine at http://thymewithcatherine.com/grilled-souvlaki/