A quick, tasty, and nutritious meal that's sure to please even the picky eater in your home.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup dried Italian style bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven on Broil.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and gently grease with cooking spray.
- On a large plate, mix the Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together.
- In a small mixing bowl, crack and whisk the eggs.
- Dip the tilapia into the egg mix and then into the dry crumb mix, coating fully.
- Place fish on the baking sheet in a single layer. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the fish on the middle rack and broil for 3 minutes per side, or until golden-brown. Be sure to use a timer, or keep your eyes on the fish, as it will cook quickly.
- Remove, plate, and serve.
Kali Orexi, Enjoy Your Meal!
Optional: serve with lemon slices and veggies for a tasty meal.
Recipe by Thyme with Catherine at http://thymewithcatherine.com/parmesan-crusted-tilapia/