Zesty Lemon Garlic Marinade
Yield 1¼ Cups
An easy homemade marinade to whip together using ingredients already in your pantry and refrigerator. Good for salads, fresh fish, chicken, pork, and lamb.
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 tbsp. dry Greek oregano
- 1 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. pepper
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Place the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and whisk it all by hand.
- If using a food processor instead, drizzle in the olive oil last while the motor is running continuously. Beat until smooth.
Kali Orexi, Enjoy Your Meal!
Recipe by Thyme with Catherine at http://thymewithcatherine.com/zesty-lemon-garlic-marinade/